It’s no secret that Spanish cuisine is amongst the best in the world. The richness and flavour of its dishes is only matched by its incredible variety. As one travels across the country, what stands out is how greatly ingredients & preparations vary; every region has its local products, preferred spices and signature dishes. The commonality? An emphasis on freshness and quality as well as a heavy helping of passion and care.
On this gastronomic journey, we invite you to take a bite out of Andalucia, a region whose cuisine has been influenced and shaped by its wealth of history and the many cultures that inhabited these lands. Heavily inspired by the Moorish tradition, Andalusian cuisine has something for everyone whether you’re a fish fan, a meat lover or a vegetarian!
We invite you to join us as we explore these many flavours through tastings of local delicacies like the incomparable Jamón Ibérico, delicious Bluefin red tuna, artisanal goat cheese and the most exquisite Spanish caviar, yes… Spanish caviar!
You will meet local producers, visit traditional markets, specialty shops, and family-run farms, learn about the production process of every product you taste, whilst also enjoying the beautiful countryside and the signature relaxed Spanish lifestyle.
On this special journey, we invite all foodies and wine lovers to indulge their senses in this unforgettable experience full of flavourful dishes and excellent wines, while discovering the incomparable beauty of one of Spain’s most fascinating regions.
As an extra special treat we’ve selected some of our most exclusive and beautiful boutique hotels for you to stay at during this trip.
UPCOMING DEPARTURE DATES
- 27 May 2021
- 4 November 2021
TYPE OF TRIP
- Small group tour (4-12 people)
LENGTH OF THE TRIP
- 7 Days / 6 Nights
START & FINISH POINT
- 3/4 stars hotels
PLACES YOU’LL VISIT
- Los Pedroches
- Private luxury bus
- Educational, fun and relaxed gastronomic adventure.
- Learn more about the tradition of olive oil production and excellent Andalusian wines by visiting hand-picked family farms & boutique wineries.
- Taste the most awarded Jamón Ibérico from LosPedroches Natural Reserve.
- Experience the unique and exquisite organic caviar from Riofrío.
- Visit a traditional local market and be enthralled by the unique atmosphere and bouquet of aromas. Here, you’ll select fresh ingredients for your hands-on cooking experience.
- Discover and taste one of the Spain’s most treasured delicacies: the Atlantic Coast of Cádiz’ famed Bluefin red tuna.
- Farm-to table experience in a very special setting: the stunning landscape in the heart of the Ronda mountains range.
- Learn how the most traditional dishes of Andalusian cuisine were influenced by the different cultures.
- Experience the genuine and rural Southern Spain by going off the beaten path and meeting its locals.
- Stay at quaint boutique hotels and feel the authenticity of this magical region.
RECENT TRIP REVIEWS
“What a grand adventure we had on this small group tour around Andalucia. The accommodations were all comfortable, charming and great located. All the guides were knowledgeable and passionate about their history and city sites. Details concerning travel and transfers were easy because our travel planner had arranged all and explained thoroughly in a digital itinerary. Delicious and generous meals at the most lovely spots (we enjoyed very much our new discover drinks: vermut and tinto de verano… so refreshing!)”
“Rosa, thank you so very much for everything! You were so accommodating of our desires and gave us some unforgettable experiences. All our guides were wonderful and the hotels were great! It was wonderful to meet you and get to know you a little bit. We got just the smallest taste of what Andalucia has to offer but we will definitely be back”