Learn how to make a classic Italian pizza in one-hour and half workshop with a local Italian chef as your guide in the centre of Rome.
We provide you all ingredients and equipment. In the first part of the lesson you will make your dough from scratch (flour and water); in the second part you will create and bake your own pizza.
Enjoy your homemade pizza with a good glass of wine in the heart of Rome.
To take an extraordinary experience we provide you all fresh ingredients to make a fantastic pizza. After baking your pizza sit down and taste the flavor of the food and the beauty of Rome.
What: Pizza making
Where: Rome, Piazza di Pasquino, 1
Start time: 11.30 AM – 4 PM
Duration: 2h (1h for the course and 1 h to have the meal)
How: Single station for each customer (work plan, apron and a rolling pin)
Speaking guide (English – Italian)
Theoretical and practical lesson on the dough working
Why: You have to learn how to make a classic Italian pizza. You can choose which type of pizza you’d like to learn:
- Marinara (tomato, garlic and oregano);
- Margherita (tomato, mozzarella, basil)
- Diavola (tomato, mozzarella, spicy salami, chili)
- Napoli (tomato, mozzarella, anchovies)
The Cooking class includes:
- Bruschetta with tomatoes and basil
- 1 Glass of wine (red or white)
- 1 Glass of Limoncello or coffee
- Orders a la carte
How to arrive
- By bus: we suggest Moovit’s bus monitoring application
- By taxi: call 063570
- By foot: check the route on Google Maps
Please specify in your booking various intolerances and allergies.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinkingageis18years
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience