Learn how to make some dishes so loved by Italians as ravioli, the fresh stuffed pasta. You will learn how to prepare the perfect dough from the scratch and the best stuffing with ingredients that seasons offer.
In 2.30 hours workshop with your guide and local Italian chef, you will learn how to make a homemade pasta as ravioli and polpette in Pizzaiola style, delicious meatballs with original Granny’s recipe. After the lesson, you will enjoy your lunch or dinner with other participants. The experience will be accompanied with red or white Wine.
Cooking class and dinner take place in a beautiful restaurant in the centre of Rome, in front of the Fountain of Piazza Navona.
What: Cooking class of ravioli and polpette (meatballs)
Where: Rome, Restaurant Tucci, Piazza Navona 94
When: Monday to Sunday
Start time: 10.30 AM – 4 PM
Duration: 2h and 30 minutes
How: Single station for each customer (work plan, apron and a rolling pin)
Speaking guide (English – Italian)
Theoretical and practical lesson on the dough working
Why: You have to learn how to make a classic Italian dishes: stuffed pasta as ravioli with ricotta and polpette, meatballs, in Pizzaiola style
The Cooking class includes:
- Homemade Ravioli (ricotta)
- Polpette alla Pizzaiola
- Seasonal vegetables
- 1 Glass of wine (red or white)
- 1 Glass of Limoncello or coffee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
How to arrive
- By bus: we suggest Moovit’s bus monitoring application
- By taxi: call 063570
- By foot: check the route on Google Maps
Please specify in your booking various intolerances and allergies.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum ageis6years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience