A sweet vodka martini that looks just like the classic holiday candy!
Candy Corn Martini
- Martini Shaker
- 2 Martini glasses
- Crushed or cubed ice
- 4 oz Whipped cream flavored vodka
- 1 cup Pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp Grenadine
- Whipped cream (to taste)
- Fill a martini shaker ¼ the way up with crushed or cubed ice.
- Pour in the vodka and pineapple juice.
- Ensure the lid is on tight and then shake for 15 seconds.
- Removetop strainer lid and pour into martini glasses until about ¾ of the way filled.
- Measure 1 TB of grenadine each, and pour into a martini glass. It will sink to the bottom slowly.
- Top each martini with whipped cream.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!