Hellfire Habanero Chili is an intense and fiery take on the classic comfort food, delivering a robust punch of heat and flavor. Packed with habanero peppers, renowned for their intense spiciness, this chili is not for the faint of heart. The dish features a hearty combination of ground meat, beans, tomatoes, and a medley of spices, creating a rich and complex base. The addition of habanero peppers infuses the chili with a searing heat that builds with every spoonful. Balanced with the savory goodness of meat and the earthiness of beans, Hellfire Habanero Chili is a bold and exhilarating culinary adventure for those seeking an extra kick in their chili experience.
Kick it up a bit with something meaty, spicy, and filling. This chili features beef, beer, bacon, and three types of chilies!
Hellfire Habanero Chili
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 lb ground round
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 6 jalapeno peppers seeded and chopped
- 6 habanero peppers seeded and chopped
- 8 Anaheim peppers seeded and diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1-1/2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp beef bouillon
- 28 oz canned crushed tomatoes
- 32 oz canned whole peeled tomatoes drained
- 32 oz canned chili beans drained
- 12 oz beer
- 3 oz tomato paste
- 1 oz chili paste
- 2 cups water
- Place bacon in a large soup pot. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain excess grease, leaving enough to coat bottom of pot Remove bacon, drain on paper towels and chop.
- Brown beef and pork in pot over medium-high heat. When meat is browned, stir in the bell pepper, onion, jalapeno peppers, habanero peppers, Anaheim peppers, garlic, cumin, red pepper flakes, chili powder, bouillon, crushed tomatoes,whole tomatoes, beer, tomato paste, chili paste and water.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 to 60 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add beans and bacon and continue simmering for another 30 minutes.