Take the opportunity to attend the best cooking class of Rome!
Learn how to make some of the most famous Italian dishes, fettuccine, ravioli and tiramisù in a workshop which take place in an ancient building that looks directly onto Piazza Navona. Admire the beauties of Rome, its marvelous fountain while participating in an excting experience on Italian cuisine.
At the first, you will start to learn how make tiramisù, using all ingredients and tools needed. Then, you proceed to make two types of pasta, ravioli and fettuccine from scratch. The chef will show you which kind of pasta you can prepare with flours and eggs.
You will learn also how to prepare the perfect dough from scratch and the best stuffing with ingredients that seasons offer.
In the second part of the workshop, sit down and with a good glass of wine enjoy the fruit of your hands admiring Piazza Navona from another point of view. You will have the opportunity to taste the two types of pasta prepared by you (fettuccine with sauce chosen from the classic Italian traditional sauces and ravioli with butter and sage sauce) and your own tiramisu.
Share your experience with other participants and meet new friends!
What: Cooking class of pasta making from scratch(ravioli and fettuccine) and tiramisù
Where: Rome, Ristorante Tucci, Piazza Navona 40
When: Everyday, Start time: 4 PM – 6 PM
Duration: 3h (2h for the course and 1h to have the meal)
Single station for each customer (work plan, apron and a rolling pin)
Speaking chef (English – Italian)
Theoretical and practical lesson on the dough working
You have to learn how to make two type of homemade pasta, fettuccine and ravioli, and our most famous dessert in the world, tiramisu
You can enjoy typical Roman dishes admiring the beauties of Rome
Live the best experience of cooking class in Rome
The Cooking class includes:
- Homemade pasta: fettuccine with chosen sauce (Carbonara, Alfredo, Bolognese, Pomodoro) and ravioli with butter and sage
- 1 Glass of wine or 1 different drink (beer or soft drink)
- 1 Glass of Limoncello or coffee
- Orders a la carte
- Extra drinks
How to arrive
- By bus: we suggest Moovit’s bus monitoring application
- By taxi: call 063570
- By foot: check the route on Google Maps
Please specify in your booking various intolerances and allergies.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum ageis6years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience