Learn how to make Italian ice cream, gelato.
The cooking class take place in agelateria in the centre of Rome.
At the first, you’ll watch a demonstration on how to make three different flavour and then make one of your own to enjoy with your group. In fact, the ice cream man explain how work the machine and the proper dosage of ingredients. You can ask any questions you like.
Then you will try your own Ice-cream and taste more flavour from the shops.
Enjoy your Italian Gelato!
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers.
What: Cooking class of Italian ice cream (gelato)
Where: Rome, Gelateria Verde Pistacchio, Via Nazionale, 239
Start time: 10:00AM – 11:15AM – 12:30AM
Duration: 1 h
How: Explanation of ice-cream making, machines and ingredients
Speaking guide (English – Italian)
Why: You have to learn how to make an Italian ice cream. At the first the instructor and the Ice-cream man will explain you how to make three flavor of gelato:
White Base (Milk cream)
Yellow base (Egg)
Fruit base (Fruits)
You can choose your ice cream flavor from the selection and make it with the help and the explanation. The Ice cream man guides you to the use of machine and on the right dosage of ingredients.
- Ice cream cone or ice-cream cup with your own made gelato and different flavour from the shop
- Pick up and come back to the Hotel
How to arrive
- By bus: we suggest Moovit’s bus monitoring application
- By taxi: call 063570
- By foot: check the route on Google Maps
Please specify in your booking various intolerances and allergies.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Notwheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience