From the typical native olive of the Apulian territory, an oil characterized by an intense fruity and great personality; it has a rich and complex aroma with a fruity typical of fresh tones of freshly cut grass, artichoke and green tomato. In closing, harmonious bitter and inimitable spicy sensation.
Ideal with fish and meat tartare, legume soups, bruschetta, pizza, fresh cheeses (burrata, mozzarella, ricotta, stracciatella), grilled meat and fish, grilled vegetables.
Very low acidity and very high content of polyphenols and tocopherols.
Try one of the best oils in the world. 5 years in a row gold medal at the prestigious NYIOOC including 2020! This is the new stock, so fresh that awards wont be given for another 4 months. Based on our experience with it we expect another gold!
- PRODUCT OF PUGLIA/APULIA, ITALY – Classic Italian characteristics, such as green tomatoes and artichokes with a finishing of pleasant bitterness combined with a unique spiciness. Apulia is the heart of olive oil production in Italy, accounting for 40% of all Italian EVOO production. Given its Prominence, Oilala has the access to the most Cutting-edge technology, and modern techniques for olive oil production in the world.
- HARVEST 2020/21 – Get the freshest oil possible with the 2019/20 harvest of Oilalas famous Coratina. The oil is harvested and pressed within 6 hours, after which it is immediately filtered to remove any sediment that does not belong in the oil. A more expensive way of milling, as it adds a step to the process, but it is important for keeping an oil stable, and balanced. Chemical results ensure quality with just .17 acidity, and a whopping 744 total polyphenols (see image 5 for full analysis).
- AWARD WINNING – 2020 Gold award at the New York International Olive Oil Competition! For five straight years Oilala has won gold at the prestigious NYIOOC, which is one of the worlds largest olive oil competitions. Over the years Oilala has also won gold in Japan, Los Angeles, and Italy. The various EVOO competitions take place a few months after the harvest ends. Oilalas consistency in winning gold can give you the confidence that you will receive one of the worlds finest EVOO’s.
- FAMILY FARM – An artisanal production from the family farm of the Boraccinos who reside on the land. Led by 3rd generation producer Spiros Boraccino (image 4), Oilala has reached an unparalleled level of excellence. This oil, is made using their own olives, and under their supervision, with generations of experience. Using hand picked olives, experience, and modern techniques, is the art used to create a consistent winner year after year.
- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING – With an emphasis in details, Oilala goes out of their way to ensure everything is top quality. This includes everything from the oil, bottle, and packaging. The bottle is graced with a label of a beautiful unique design, and is bright, colorful, and fun, making it an ideal gift.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Please contact the vender