Learn how to make Italian dishes – pasta and tiramisu – on during 2 hours of workshop in Rome. You will discover the recipe and the secrets of these popular dishes with a local chef expert in Italian cuisine.
At the first, you will start to make Tiramisù using all ingredients and tools needed. Then, you proceed to make your own pasta from flour and eggs, the chef will show you which kind of pasta you can prepare with this recipe and you will choose your favorite one to cut. Once the pasta will be ready, you will proceed to the. When the lesson will be finished, just choose your topping sauce (carbonara, amatriciana, cacio e pepe, alfredo etc.).
In the second part of workshop, sit down with your fellow classmates and enjoy the meal with a glass of wine.
What: Cooking class of pasta and tiramisu
Where: Rome, Via Propaganda 22 (Sugo D’Oro Restaurant)
Start time: 4 PM
Monday and Tuesday 10:30 am
Duration: 1 h and 30 minutes and the rest of time to have the meal
How: Single station for each customer (work plan, apron and a rolling pin)
All the ingredients and the tools to make Tiramisù
Speaking guide (English –Italian)
Theoretical and practical lesson on the dough working
Why: You have to learn how to make classic Italian pasta with flour and eggs. You will learn how to choice a cut to create various types of homemade pasta like Fettuccine. Once the pasta will be ready, you will proceed to the Tiramisù making. At the end, enjoy your work and taste Rome.
The Cooking class includes:
- Pasta with chosen sauce (Carbonara, Amatriciana, Cacio e pepe, Alfredo, Bolognese)
- 1 Glass of wine
- Bottle of water
How to arrive
- By bus: we suggest Moovit’s bus monitoring application
- By taxi: call 063570
- By foot: check the route on Google Maps
Please specify in your booking various intolerances and allergies.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience