Alonso Coratina is a high quality olive oil with green notes and a complex taste. This Italian variety has an intense and balanced spiciness with notes of freshly cut grass, arugula, envy, and chicory.
Situated in the picturesque O’Higgins region of central Chile, Alonso own 1,500 acres planted with a variety of different olive trees. Their mission is to ensure the optimal delivery from tree to table of their complex extra virgin olive oils for your enjoyment.
NYIOOC 2019 Best In Class
TERRAOLIVO 2017, Gran Prestige Gold
- PRODUCT OF CHILE – Alonso is a family farm in the O’Higgins region of central Chile. The family has its roots in Spain and decided to bring the taste of home to this new world. The added benefit being that all the machinery and techniques are in accordance with the latest in the process of making EVOO. for example, from when the olives are harvested until they reach the mill is done in within 90 minutes, which is exceptionally quicker than most “old world” EVOO’s.
- FRESH HARVEST – Enjoy the most recent harvest from Alonso, made in the southern hemisphere, in what would be the spring season of the Northern hemisphere. Experience the excellence of the Mediterranean from a whole new world with its own unique flavor profiles. An unfiltered EVOO with an acidity level of less than .2, ensures the chemical quality, while numerous awards ensures the taste is there to match.
- BEST IN CLASS AWARD – At The Prestigious 2019 NYIOOC, which is one of the largest competitions in the world, featuring about 900 different olive oils. They have also won awards in Greece, Israel, and Japan. The Coratina has shown incredible consistency, winning a gold in every year from 2015-2019
- ROBUST OIL – Alonso Coratina is a high quality olive oil with green notes and a complex taste. This variety has an intense and balanced spiciness with notes of freshly cut grass, arugula, envy, and chicory. It is best to be used in dishes where there is a heavier flavor, such as steak, lamb chops, or chicken.
- MONOCULTIVAR, SINGLE SOURCE – The Coratina olive is the only olive used, giving it its unique characteristics. The milling process is fine tuned to handle only the Coratina olive, allowing Alonso to perfect the milling for the variety, and bring out the best of the olive.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Please contact the vender