Attention foodies! Do you love Giusti Balsamic as much as we do? Show your love and creativity with this fine balsamic vinegar directly with the company. On Tuesday, May 16, 2023, participate in Giusti Day by creating a dish or cocktail with any variety of Giusti Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.
Grab a Bottle (or 2) Here:
>>>Register Now HERE<<<
How to Participate:
- Fill out the registration form and wait for your confirmation email
- Create a dish or a cocktail with any variety of Giusti Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Take a picture and share your creation on May 16th on both Instagram and Facebook
- Tag Giusti @acetaiagiusti
- Use the hashtags #MizGiustiDay, #GiustiDay and #Giusti1605
- Send your recipe to email@example.com
- It was 1605 when the name of Francesco Maria Giusti was written on the first census of a Merchant Guild in Modena, from the new Duke Cesare d’Este.
- It is the first witness of the work of the Giusti family, the oldest producer of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.
- Playing with the number “1605”, we decided to celebrate every year with our best clients the day May 16th as our “birthday”, as in Italian it can be written 16/05.
Acetaia Giusti’s Birthday
The desire to celebrate the birthday was born from the idea of sharing and exchanging recipes and ideas created by our chefs and gourmets from all over the world. An event that connects different cultures and traditions through one of the best Italian gastronomic excellences and symbols of Modena. A tour of the world among homes and kitchens of our clients, in a day dedicated to Giusti Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.
-Miz En Place