Producer Spotlight : Eat and Walk Italy
The best cooking classes & culinary tours in Rome & Naples!
Collect memorable moments with us and learn more about Italian cuisine. Eat and Walk Italy was born from the idea of wanting to convey the love and experience of Italian cuisine to the world. Learn the true tricks of the trade in their cooking classes and walking food and wine tours. Their team of chefs are traditional Italian food specialists with true passion for Italian cuisine and for Italian foods.
Learn delicious traditional recipes that you can re-create at home, such as:
- And more
Their classes take place in some of the most amazing locations:
- The historic center of Rome, close to famous attractions such as the Spanish Steps and the Piazza Navona.
- The classes in Naples are held in a restaurant on the promenade of the sea of Napoli.
- You can cook while admiring the beautiful landscape of Castel Nuovo or the Piazza del Plebiscito.
Not interested in a class? Take a food and wine tour instead!
Our team will take you on a guided tour the streets of Rome. Taste the goodies and the typical specialties of Roman cuisine while admiring the beauty of the city and life around you.
Who are the chefs behind Eat and Walk Italy? Meet the team!
- Caterina: a passionate and specialist of Italian cuisine, created this agency to provide Italian cooking classes to share and introduce the culinary specialties of the place to the whole world.
- Maria: a passionate chef and lover of Italian Pasta specializing in homemade Fettuccine and Ravioli. She comes from Bologna and tortellini has been her friend since she was a child!
- Marco: a sparkling and sociable chef. He will teach you the secrets of traditional Italian cuisine. He is also an expert pastry chef and for him tiramisu holds no secrets!
- Federico: a chef always passionate about Italian cuisine, he will make your experience unforgettable with his enthusiasm and knowledge.
- Rita: a fun chef and true lover of Italian cuisine. She specializes in food and cultural tours. With her you will taste Italian food specialties while learning about Italian cultural heritage!
The Eat and Walk Italy Team is eager to welcome you and guide you through the world of Italian food: are you ready?