Quick, easy, and delicious! Perfect for a busy weekday dinner.
Fast and Easy Shrimp Fettuccini
- 1 tbsp Kosher Salt (for pasta water), plus more to season the shrimp
- 2 pounds Raw Shrimp (not pre-cooked)
- 1 large Lemon
- 5 cloves Garlic (medium size)
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 tbsp Dried Parsley
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pound Dry Fettuccine Pasta
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil a large pot of water with about 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- While the water boils, rinse and drain your shrimp. You can keep tails on or remove them. Place the rinsed and drained shrimp onto a baking sheet.
- Next, thinly slice the lemon and finely chop the garlic cloves. Add the garlic to the shrimp and mix to distribute. Then add the lemon slices on top of the garlic and shrimp.
- Slice the butter and distribute throughout the baking sheet.
- Next, sprinkle dried parsley over the top of the butter.
- Lastly, drizzle everything with the olive oil. If you like, sprinkle with a bit of kosher salt.
- Roast the shrimp at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- While the shrimp are roasting, place the fettuccine noodles into the boiling water. Move it around a bit to make sure pasta is fully submerged in the hot water. Cook the pasta 1 minute shy of the package instructions.
- Halfway through cooking the shrimp (when there are about 7 minutes remaining), give the shrimp a good stir. Spread them back out on the pan and place the lemon slices back on top again.
- Once the pasta is done, drain it and place the pasta back into the pot.
- Remove the shrimp from the oven and remove/discard the lemon slices.
- Immediately pour the shrimp, garlic, and butter over the cooked pasta. Stir to combine and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!