This no-bake dessert is lightly flavored with mint and is as creamy and dreamy as it sounds. A velvety filling nestled in a chocolatey crust, each bite a harmonious dance of flavors that’s as delightful as it is easy to make. This pie is the epitome of effortless elegance, promising a refreshing and irresistible treat that requires no oven time.
No Bake Mint Chocolate Pie
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp salted butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp white granulated sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 16 oz whipped topping (thawed, divided)
- 1/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 tsp mint extract
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (plus additional for garnish)
- In a 8×11 baking dish, combine the chocolate graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Stir well until the crumbs are evenly moist and crumbly.
- Gently press the mixture with your hands into the bottom of the pan in an even later.
- Refrigerate the crust while preparing the filling.
- Ina large bowl, with a stand mixer or hand mixer, cream the softened cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the mint extract, vanilla, and green food coloring. Mix until smooth and all of the color is evenly incorporated.
- On low speed, fold in 12 ounces of the whipped topping.
- Fold in the miniature chocolate chips.
- Evenly spread the mixture over the prepared crust. Top with the remaining whipped topping, cover, and refrigerate for one hour before serving.