This no bake dessert is lightly flavored with mint and is as creamy and dreamy as it sounds.
No Bake Mint Chocolate Pie
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp salted butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp white granulated sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 16 oz whipped topping (thawed, divided)
- 1/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 tsp mint extract
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (plus additional for garnish)
- In a 8x11 baking dish, combine the chocolate graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Stir well until the crumbs are evenly moist and crumbly.
- Gently press the mixture with your hands into the bottom of the pan in an even later.
- Refrigerate the crust while preparing the filling.
- Ina large bowl, with a stand mixer or hand mixer, cream the softened cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the mint extract, vanilla, and green food coloring. Mix until smooth and all of the color is evenly incorporated.
- On low speed, fold in 12 ounces of the whipped topping.
- Fold in the miniature chocolate chips.
- Evenly spread the mixture over the prepared crust. Top with the remaining whipped topping, cover, and refrigerate for one hour before serving.
Serve with additional whipped topping, chocolate syrup, and more chocolate chips on top (if desired).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!