A deliciously different glazed ham featuring bosbessen (or blackberry) preserves and whole-grain mustard.
Blackberry Mustard Glazed Ham
- 2.5 kilo fully cooked ham
- Apple Juice
- 8 oz Bosbessen (or blackberry) preserves
- 8 oz whole-grain mustard
- Prehea toven to 175˚
- Score ham in a diamond pattern. Place ham on a greased broiler pan, use cooking spray for coating.
- Combine juice, preserves, and mustard in a medium bowl, stirring until well combined. Set aside half of preserves mixture.
- Bake ham at 175˚ for 1-½ hours or until a thermometer registers 60˚, basting every 30 minutes. Remove ham from oven. Place ham on a platter, cover and let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
- Place reserved preserves mixture in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Cook until reduced to 1 cup (about 15 minutes). Serve sauce with ham.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!