Buffalo Chicken Wings are an iconic and addictive American appetizer known for their bold flavors and fiery kick. These crispy, deep-fried chicken wings are coated in a tangy and spicy buffalo sauce, typically made with a combination of hot sauce, butter, and other seasonings. The result is a perfect balance of crispy skin and tender meat, drenched in a zesty sauce that packs a punch. Served with celery sticks and cooling ranch or blue cheese dressing, Buffalo Chicken Wings are a quintessential game-day snack or party favorite, loved for their finger-licking goodness and the satisfying heat that keeps enthusiasts coming back for more.
Deliciously crispy with a little kick – wings are always a party favorite! This recipe is baked, not fried, for a healthier and easier-to-make snack.
Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 cups buffalo sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil;
- Place an oven safe wire rack onto the prepared pan;
- In a large bowl, place the chicken wings, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika then toss well so that the wings are nicely coated;
- Arrange the wings onto the wire rack in a single layer;
- Bake for 45 minutes until crispy and golden;
- In a large bowl, add the wings and buffalo sauce then toss to combine. Serve immediately.