Warm, comforting, filling, and healthy! This dish features cauliflower and chickpeas with potato, topped with delicious walnuts for some crunch.
Cream of Cauliflower with Chickpeas and Nut Topping
- 1 L Aneto Chicken broth
- 1 potato
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 80 gr chickpeas cooked and drained
- 1 tsp paprika
- 40 gr walnuts chopped
- olive oil
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Cut the cauliflower into clusters, discard the green leaves, peel the potato into cubes
- In a saucepan add the potato and the Aneto Cicken Broth, bring to a boil for 20 minutes or until the potato is done.
- While sautéing the chickpeas in a pan with olive oil, add the paprika and sauté a few seconds, it should not burn.
- Add the cauliflower to the broth with potato, boil 10 minutes more, remove from heat and blend until a smooth cream is obtained, add the chickpeas and walnuts. Enjoy!
You can use white beans to replace chickpeas or any dried fruit.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!