A hearty stew that is perfect for a chilly evening! The spicy chorizo adds just the right kick. Serve it with a side of bread or a fresh salad.
Green Beans and Chorizo Stew
- 1 L Aneto meat broth
- 4 medium potatoes
- 40 gr green beans
- 2 cloves garlic
- 80 gr spicy chorizo sausage
- olive oil
- Peel and cut the potatoes, discard the ends of the beans, peel the garlic, cut and dice chorizo.
- In a pan with a drizzle of olive oil sauté the garlic and chorizo sausage.
- In a pot add the potatoes pour in the meat broth, bring to a boil for 20 minutes.
- Add the beans boil 5 minutes.
- Add the chorizo and garlic cook 2 minutes, add salt if necessary, and serve.
If the broth has become too clear, crush a little potato to thicken it.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!