This is an easy and absolutely amazing one pan dinner. Featuring chicken thighs and potatoes cooked in a delicious maple syrup and mustard dressing. Serve with a fresh side salad and a crusty bread.
One Pan Maple Mustard Chicken and Potatoes
- 1/3 cup whole grain mustard
- 4 skinless chicken thighs
- 1-1/2 lbs small new potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- chopped fresh parsley to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Season chicken and potatoes with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a nonstick pan or 12-inch skillet that is oven safe. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl add mustard and maple syrup; whisk to combine.
- Pour the mustard mixture over the chicken and potatoes; toss to coat.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until chicken is done cooking and potatoes are tender.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!