This is an easy and absolutely amazing one-pan dinner. Serve with a fresh side salad and crusty bread.
Simplify your dinner with this One Pan Maple Mustard Chicken and Potatoes recipe – a culinary masterpiece that effortlessly combines sweet and savory perfection. Picture succulent chicken thighs glazed in a luscious blend of maple syrup and tangy mustard, roasting alongside perfectly crispy potatoes, all on a single pan. The result is a symphony of flavors and textures that will leave your taste buds singing. This easy-to-make, one-pan wonder not only delights the palate but also minimizes cleanup, making it a win-win for both the chef and the diner. Say goodbye to kitchen chaos and hello to a dinner that’s as delightful to cook as it is to devour!
One Pan Maple Mustard Chicken and Potatoes
- 1/3 cup whole grain mustard
- 4 skinless chicken thighs
- 1-1/2 lbs small new potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- chopped fresh parsley to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Season chicken and potatoes with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a nonstick pan or 12-inch skillet that is oven safe. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl add mustard and maple syrup; whisk to combine.
- Pour the mustard mixture over the chicken and potatoes; toss to coat.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until chicken is done cooking and potatoes are tender.