Roasted vegetables are always a tasty and healthy side dish. This recipe features butternut squash, Brussels sprouts, and baby potatoes. It is easy to make, easy to customize, and with one-pan it is easy to clean up too.
One-Pan Roasted Harvest Vegetables
- 4 cups butternut squash peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts halved
- 2 cups baby potatoes halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme finely chopped
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add the chopped butternut squash, Brussels sprouts, and potatoes into a large 1/2 pan baking sheet. Add in olive oil, thyme, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss to combine until all vegetables are evenly coated.
- Spread the vegetables evenly on the pan into a single layer. Transfer the sheet pan to the oven and bake for 40 minutes until the butternut squash and potatoes are tender.