A gourmet treat that’s easy to make, versatile, and delicious… with or without the red pepper.
Great with crackers and cheese, toast, English muffins, bagels, and more!
Vino Cotto Hot Pepper Jam
- ¼ cup Vino Cotto di Montillo
- 1 ½ tbsp water
- 1 ½ tsp Sure Jell® Premium Fruit Pectin
- Red pepper flakes or powder to taste (optional)
- Clean and dry a small glass jar and lid.
- In a small sauce pan over low-medium heat, combine vino cotto, water, pectin, and red pepper (optional).
- Stir continuously to dissolve the pectin. Bring the mixture to a slow boil, then simmer 25 seconds more.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared glass jar, then cover. Refrigerate to set.
CREDIT: Montillo Italian Foods
Want to make this recipe? Pick up the item featured in it: