Delicious white chocolate chip cookies full of macadamia nuts.
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 2-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup coarsely chopped white chocolate (or white chocolate chips)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cream butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a large bowl until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla and almond extracts.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Gradually stir the dry ingredients into the butter mixture.
- Fold in macadamia nuts and white chocolate.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!