White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are a delightful twist on the classic cookie, offering a symphony of sweet and nutty flavors. These indulgent treats feature chunks of creamy white chocolate and crunchy macadamia nuts embedded in a soft and buttery cookie dough. The white chocolate imparts a rich sweetness, while the macadamia nuts add a satisfying crunch and a hint of buttery richness. Baked to golden perfection, these cookies are a perfect blend of textures, with a chewy interior and slightly crispy edges. White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are a beloved favorite, combining the allure of white chocolate with the irresistible crunch of macadamia nuts in every delicious bite.
Make these delicious white chocolate chip cookies full of macadamia nuts today!
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 2-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup coarsely chopped white chocolate (or white chocolate chips)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cream butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a large bowl until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla and almond extracts.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Gradually stir the dry ingredients into the butter mixture.
- Fold in macadamia nuts and white chocolate.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes.