Rich History, Quality Craftsmanship, & Amazing Food
In this unforgettable tour you will join expert guides, Linda & Albert, and will stop into a variety of locations to learn about the artisans themselves and their workshops… and maybe even sample some amazing treats.
- Alessandro and Gianni’s second-generation butcher shop: with its original Carrara marble walls and benches, their classic Berkel Salumi Cutting machines, meet the family & taste their salumi (all made with 100% Italian pork).
- Gianni and Michiko sixth-generation bookbinder and paper store: learn about bookbinding, conservation, and crafting of novelty items.
- Jane’s restoration workshop: take a look at her wooden objects, homewares, and accessories.
- Enjoy lunch at Leonardos restaurant & meet his parents, Gianni and Daniela, at their butcher’s next door: they have been selling prized meats for over 40 years in a shop that is over 400 years old!
Want to sample touring with Linda before heading to Italy? Jump in to one of her upcoming virtual tours!
“La dolce vita!”
Who are Alberto and Linda?
They are the experts on all things Italian and travel!
- Alberto is a native Italian. His career in Travel began at the of 17 working in his father’s Chauffeur driving business. He developed a passion for sharing Italy with their guests from all over the world. Today, he is a certified tour leader and chauffeur driver fluent in Italian, English, and Spanish.
- Linda a dual citizen of both Australia and Italy. She is a tour leader, chauffeur driver, and culinary guide . For over 20 years she has been taking travelers from all over the world on multi day vacations.