This refreshing cocktail features just enough fruit juice to add a hint of sweetness and the bourbon paired with the rustic & yummy natural Avocado Leaf variety of avocado leaf tea from the Avocado Tea Company is simply divine. This is a must try! But be careful, it is hard to drink just one!
- 2 oz strong avocado leaf tea
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 oz fresh squeezed orange juice
- 0.5 oz honey syrup (1:1 honey water mix)
- 6 dashes Angostura bitters
- Shake everything but the bitters together with ice, then strain into a brandy snifter filled with crushed ice.
- Top with a layer of Angostura bitters and a bit more crushed ice, and garnish with a sprig of mint and a dried orange peel.
Brew 4 oz. of tea with one bag of the Natural Avocado Leaf Tea so it's nice and strong, then cool.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!