Revitalize your senses with the ultimate brunch companion – our signature Bloody Mary. This iconic cocktail is a bold fusion of tangy tomato juice, zesty citrus, and the perfect kick of spice. Garnished with crisp celery, plump olives, and a touch of smoky bacon, it’s a visual feast that’s as enticing as it is refreshing. Sip into the weekend with this classic concoction, a vibrant symphony of flavors that transforms any moment into a celebration of bold taste and laid-back sophistication. Cheers to the perfect Bloody Mary, where every sip is an invitation to savor the good times!
- Slices Saucisson Sec
- Celery stalk
- Lime Wedge
- 1 oz Vodka
- ½ oz Pacific Pickle Works Bloody Mary Elixir
- ½ cup Tomato juice
- Rimming Salt (salt or celery salt, paprika, black pepper)
- Rub a lime wedge along the lip of a pint glass, roll the outer edge of the glass in celery salt until fully coated, fill with ice.
- Squeeze the lime wedges into a shaker and drop in.
- Add the remaining ingredients and fill with ice.
- Shake gently and strain into the glass.
- Garnish with a celery stalk and saucisson sec.