These roasted pecans have just the right amount of sweetness to complement the wonderful flavor and texture of the fresh pecans. Try them hot or enjoy them cold. These pecans are sure to disappear quickly!
Cinnamon Roasted Pecans
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon adjust to taste
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Mix both the sugars, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
- Whisk egg white and water together in a separate bowl until frothy.
- Toss pecans in the egg white mixture.
- Sprinkle the sugar mixture on the egg white-pecan mixture until evenly coated.
- Spray a foil-lined baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray to prevent pecans from sticking.
- Toss the coated pecans on the baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour, or until pecans are fully browned. Stir every 20 minutes or so to ensure even baking.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!