Simple yet delicious! These cookies are easy to whip up and disappear almost as fast.
Transport yourself to a tropical paradise with our Coconut Macaroons – bite-sized delights that capture the essence of sweet, chewy perfection. Golden clouds of shredded coconut, toasted to a crispy exterior while maintaining a soft, luscious interior. Each macaroon is a heavenly balance of sweetness and coconut richness, a treat that’s simple to make yet utterly irresistible. Whether as an indulgent snack or a delightful addition to your dessert spread, these coconut macaroons promise a burst of tropical bliss in every delightful bite. Get ready to elevate your cookie game with this effortless and delicious recipe.
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 5-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Ina large bowl, stir together the flour, coconut and salt. Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla using your hands until well blended. Use an ice cream scoop (or two spoons) to drop dough onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about golf ball size.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until coconut is toasted.