Here’s a great new recipe! Give it a try with Mokk-a’s Cafe Italia.
Tacos are great just about any day of the week and these are sure to please.
Coffee-Rubbed Steak Tacos
- 2 tsp ground Mokk-a Café Italia
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2-⅓ cups milk
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1½ tsp paprika
- 1½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lbs New York strip steaks (2 steaks, 1-pound each)
- 12 corn tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Stir together the brown sugar, chili powder, coffee, paprika, 2 teaspoons of salt, and the black pepper in a small bowl to combine.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Rub the coffee mixture all over the steaks, covering completely.
- Sear the steaks for about 2 minutes per side, until a golden brown crust forms.
- Transfer to the oven and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, until the meat registers 125°F on a meat thermometer.
- Transfer the steaks to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CREDIT : Mokk-a
Want to make this recipe? Pick up the item featured in it:
|Mokk-a Coffee : Café Italia | Medium/Dark Roast Italian Coffee|