Smoothies are an easy, yummy, and pretty healthy way to start your day.. they also make great afternoon treats. This recipe features the amazing Lemon Blend variety of avocado leaf tea from the Avocado Tea Company along with frozen mango and some juice. Yum!
This quick treat is packed with vitamins and nutrients and tastes AMAZING! Did you know that studies link the nutrients in Mango to all types of health benefits including improved immunity, digestive health and eyesight? One cup of mango has only 99 calories and 67% of your daily nutritional intake of Vitamin C. In addition, it contains fiber, Copper, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, Vitamin K, Magnesium and potassium. This drink incorporates all of the healthy goodness of Avocado Leaf Tea (Lemon Blend) and natural Mango!
Frozen Mango Tea Smoothie
- 1 sachet Avocado Tea Co. Lemon Blend
- 8 oz Mango Juice of choice
- 1/2 fresh lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup Frozen Mango Chunks
- Water & Ice to taste
- Steep 1 cup of the Lemon Blend for 3 minutes in hot water. Refrigerate Tea until fully chilled.
- Mix 8 oz. of Lemon Blend, 8 oz. of Mango Juice, & juice from half of a lemon.
- Put into blender and add frozen mango chunks (use additional ice for thicker consistency).
- Blend until smooth, pour into a glass, and enjoy!