This recipe is quick, easy, dries hard and shiny and tastes good too. Perfect for any holiday or occasion on your favorite cookie or other yummy treat!
Hardening Cookie Icing
This recipe is quick, easy, dries hard and shiny and tastes good too.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp milk
- 2 tsp light corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract or almond extract
- A few drops of food coloring (ifdesired)
- Stir the powdered sugar and the milk until smooth.
- Beat in corn syrup and vanilla until icing is smooth and glossy. If it's too thick, add more corn syrup.
- Divide icing into separate bowls and stir in food coloring as desired.
- You can dip the cookies, paint them with a paint brush or spread them using a knife or the back of a spoon.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!