These carrots are both sweet and savory and make a great side dish.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 lbs carrots peeled and halved lengthwise
- Fresh thyme for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Stir in honey, rosemary, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Place carrots on a large baking sheet. Pour over glaze and toss until coated.
- Roast until caramelized and glazed, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Garnish with thyme, if desired, before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!