Put a little twist on traditional cornbread! Sweetened only with honey, this cornbread makes the perfect quick breakfast or a side to any meal. Moist, crumbly cornbread kissed with the sweetness of honey and the aromatic essence of thyme. Each bite is a symphony of flavors, creating a warm, comforting experience that complements any meal. Quick to make, yet unforgettable in taste, our Honey-Thyme Cornbread promises to be the star of your next gathering.
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 8 tbsp Butter melted
- 3/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1 cup Cornmeal
- 2 tbsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp Baking soda
- Heavy pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp Fresh thyme
- Preheat your oven to 375°F
- Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl and all of your wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients,mixing sufficiently.
- Coat a muffin tin with butter or line with paper muffin cups. Pour batter into prepared vessel. Fill approximately 3/4.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the muffins bounce back into shape when touched.