A new, better, and extremely tasty way to egg salad! This mixture is amazing as a sandwich or wrap. Try it on toast or over greens. You can also serve it as an appetizer – peel leaves off of endive and serve with a spoon of egg salad on top.
Leveled Up Egg Salad
- 12 Hard boiled eggs
- 1-1/2 cups Celery diced
- 1 cup Green onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Chives diced
- 1/4 cup Jalapeño finely diced
- 1 tbsp Fresh dill chopped
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp Yellow mustard
- 3 tsp Horseradish
- 1/4 cup IT SAUCE
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dice the hard boiled eggs and prepare all of your ingredients.
- Mix the eggs, celery, green onion, jalapeño, chives, and dill in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add all wet ingredients to the mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper, again.