This fun recipe features fruity flavored alcohol and is garnished with fresh strawberries cut into cute hearts!
Fruity flavored alcohol and is garnished with fresh strawberries cut into cute hearts.
- Cocktail shaker
- Martini glasses
- 1/2 shot Malibu Rum (0.75floz or 22ml)
- 1/2 shot Peach Schnapps (0.75floz or 22ml)
- 1/2 shot Citron Vodka or Plain Vodka (0.75floz or 22ml)
- 3 shots Cranberry Juice (4.5floz or 132ml)
- 2 Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Wedges of lime (optional)
- Sugar to rim the glass (optional)
Strawberry hearts for the garnish
- Cut a small "v" to remove the stem of the strawberry. Then cut it into slices.
- Rim the martini glasses with sugar by gently running a lime or lemon wedge along the rim of the glass to wet it and then dip the rim in a plate with a small amount of sugar.
- Gently mix the Malibu Rum, Peach Schnapps, Vodka, and Cranberry Juice together in a shaker (shake over ice if your cranberry juice is not already cold).
- Pour the mix into the prepared glasses.
- Garnish with a couple of strawberry hearts and a strawberry on the rim.
-For the strawberry garnish on the rim of the glass, simply make a cut half way up the bottom of a strawberry (keeping the rest of it intact, including the stem). -You can use either plain vodka or any citrus flavored vodka. -Drink responsibly. Never drink and drive.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!