This fun martini is flavored with melon liquor and is both festive for holidays like Saint Patrick’s Day and refreshing.
- Cocktail shaker
- Martini glasses
- 1 cup ice
- 4 oz. vodka
- 3 oz. melon liqueur
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour melon liqueur and vodka.
- Shake well and strain into a prepared martini or cocktail glass.
- Refrigerate your liquor before making the martini so it stays cold longer.
- You can also chill your glass in the refrigerator.
- You can crush ice in a blender or food processor before adding it to the cocktail shaker.
- If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you can use a mason jar or simply stir the mix with a spoon.
- To garnish, place frozen honeydew melon balls skewered on stir-sticks or place one onto the glass rim. You can also use watermelon for a splash of red color!
- If you wish, rim the glasses with green-colored sugar: Add a thin layer of simple syrup (corn syrup) to one shallow bowl (or a small plate) and fill another with green sugar (or sprinkles). Dip the rim lightly into the syrup, then into the sugar until it is covered with your desired amount.
- If you like sweeter cocktails, add some simple syrup to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!