Rich, velvety filling loaded with crushed Oreo goodness, nestled in a yummy crust. Each bite is a symphony of textures, from the crumbly crust to the creamy Oreo-infused filling. Topped with a sprinkle of cookie crumbs, it’s a dessert lover’s dream come true. This pie isn’t just a treat; it’s a celebration of the irresistible magic that happens when Oreos meet pie perfection. Get ready to savor a slice of pure, chocolatey indulgence!
This recipe is so decadent and delicious. This one is particularly good served warm… like eating a combination fresh baked cookie and fresh baked pie! So chocolaty and buttery and wonderful.
Oreo Cookie Pie
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Oreo crumbs
- 12 Oreo cookies quartered
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Beat the eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy.
- Add in the flour, Oreo crumbs, brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in butter until combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Put the mixture into pie shell and even the mixture out in the shell.
- Put the quartered Oreos on top of the pie and push them in about halfway.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- You can insert a knife or toothpick but just be aware melted chocolate will get allover it.
- If the top looks browned and crisp after the timer goes off I would say you are good to go.