Handcrafted sausages and homemade pretzel dough… what could make this better?!?! Maybe something tasty to dip them in and an ice-cold beer to wash them down.
Pretzel Wrapped Bovine & Swine Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage
- 4.5 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups warmed milk
- 1.5 tbsp yeast
- 2 oz butter
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 6 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 Bovine & Swine Jalapeno Cheddar Sausages
- Whole grain stout mustard
- Sea salt
- Mix milk, yeast, salt and sugar in a stand mixer. Mix in flour, followed by butter. Knead into a dough consistency.
- Roll out the dough and spread a thin layer of mustard on top.
- Cut the dough into rectangles large enough to roll around the sausage (to cover), with a small amount of the sausage exposed on either end.
- Roll sausage into dough and lightly seal the edge of the dough. Brush egg wash on top of sausage roll and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!