Delicious homemade stuffing! Make it in the bird or bake it on the side.
- 1-1/2 loaves white bread (about 1 pound)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 bunch celery diced
- 2 onions chopped
- 1 oz sage seasoning mixture
- Allow the bread to become stale overnight. Break stale bread into pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Slowly cook and stir the celery and onions until the onions are soft. Transfer to the bowl with bread and mix by hand until well blended.
- Sprinkle the mixture with sage seasoning and use to stuff the bird.
- Or bake at 350°F for 35-45 minutes or until bread cubes on top are crispy.
Serving: 1cupSodium: 437mgCalcium: 142mgVitamin C: 2.8mgVitamin A: 263IUSugar: 3.9gFiber: 3.2gPotassium: 202mgCholesterol: 5.1mgCalories: 191kcalSaturated Fat: 1.6gFat: 4.1gProtein: 5.1gCarbohydrates: 33.2gIron: 2.9mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!