Nothing beats a thick, juicy, burger with fresh melted Fiscalini Smoked Cheddar Cheese!
Smokehouse Burger with Smoked Cheddar
- 1 Brioche Bun
- 8 oz Angus Ground Beef shape into an 8oz patty
- 2 slices Fiscalini Smoked Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Vine Ripe Tomato Sliced
- 2 slices Thick Cut Smoked Bacon cooked
- 1 leaf Romaine Lettuce
- 1 tbsp Spicy Mayo (1/2 cup of Mayo + 1 tsp Sriracha Hot Sauce)
- Grill Burger with a little Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper to a med rare.
- Add 2 slices of Fiscalini Smoked Cheese and melt on top of Burger.
- Toast Bun on grill.
- In layers craft your burger: Bun, Spicy Mayo, Burger patty with Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Bun.
- Serve with Fries & Pickle.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!