Decadent, fresh, and bright.
The fresh berries really make this cake sing!
The contrast of the red berries on the white cake is also a sure showstopper.
Spooky Fresh Berry Cake
Sweet, bright, and spooky!
- 13x9-in. baking dish
- Mixing bowl
- 1 package white cake mix
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream whipped
- 16 oz strawberry glaze
- 1/2 cup water
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a 13x9-in. baking pan.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread over cooled cake.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- Just before serving, combine the strawberry glaze and water in a bowl; gently fold in the raspberries. Serve with the cake.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!