These pops are so much fun to make and are the perfect project to do with the kids.
Everyone loves decorating their own pops!
You can half dip them in chocolate and roll them in larger candy sprinkles or fully dip them and roll them then decorate them with other candies… they are so versatile and always taste great!
Spooky Marshmallow Pops
- 12 Giant roasting marshmallows (or a 10 oz. bag of large marshmallows)
- 10 oz chocolate candy melts (any fun festive color – black, orange, green, etc.)
- Assorted sprinkles
- Assorted candy (M&Ms, licorice, etc.)
- Colored sugar
- 12 Lollipop sticks
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Insert a lollipop stick into each marshmallow.
- Melt the chocolate candy melts according to the package directions.
- Working with one marshmallow at a time, spoon the melted candy over the sides of a marshmallow and allow the excess to drip back into the bowl. You can gently dip them but be aware that they can fall off of their stick into the melted chocolate.
- Immediately coat with festive sprinkles or roll in colored sugar.
- Place the marshmallow on a prepared baking sheet until the candy coating has set.
- Repeat with remaining marshmallows.