These Spooky Spider Cocktails are a fun and festive spin on a traditional White Russian. You can make these ahead of time, if you are expecting guests, and keep the mix chilled… or make them as you need them! Sprinkle with a bit of pumpkin pie spice or nutmeg and top with a festive little plastic spider.
Spooky Spider Cocktail
- Cocktail shaker
- 3 oz chocolate liqueur
- 3 oz coffee liqueur (such as Kahlúa)
- 2 oz milk
- Lightly sweetened whipped cream to taste
- Pumpkin pie spice or nutmeg
- Combine the chocolate liqueur, coffee liqueur, milk, whipped cream, and ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until chilled.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a dash of pumpkin pie spice or nutmeg.
- Top with a small plastic spider and enjoy!