Who doesn’t love rich creamy chocolate?!
This recipe is easy to make and tastes incredible.
The addition of the dried cranberries and sliced almonds really adds a lot of texture and flavor to offset the sweetness of the chocolate.
Two-Tone Chocolate Bark
- Baking sheet
- Non-stick foil
- 8 oz semisweet chocolate
- 8 oz white chocolate
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Line a large baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Melt each of the chocolates in a separate microwavable bowl. Each can take up to 2minutes to melt. Check and stir frequently (about every 30 seconds) as chocolate can easily burn.
- Stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Alternating between the two types of chocolate – spoon the melted chocolates onto your prepared baking sheet and carefully spread out into a 14 x 10-in. rectangle.
- Swirl the chocolates together to create a marbled effect.
- Scatter almonds and dried cranberries evenly over chocolate.
- Let stand at room temperature until firm and set (or refrigerate for 1 hour to set).
- Break into large pieces and enjoy!