A delicious way to start your day! Filled with Brussels sprouts, bacon, eggs, and Fiscalini Farmstead’s artisan San Joaquin Gold cheese.
- 10 brussels sprouts halved
- 4 strips bacon chopped
- 1/2 cup San Joaquin Gold cheese grated
- 1 tsp granulated onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 4 eggs
- Cilantro garnish
- Chop bacon and add to a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Wash brussels sprouts and cut off stems and cut in half.
- When bacon is crispy, remove from the skillet. Pour off bacon grease into bowl with sprouts. Then stir in seasonings.
- Return skillet to medium heat and add the sprout mixture in an even layer. Let cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn heat down to low and crack in eggs.
- Sprinkle San Joaquin Gold on top and stir mixture until eggs are cooked and cheese in melted.
- Serve topped with fresh cilantro.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!