This is simply an incredible all-in-one meal with amazing flavor. Melt in your mouth Salmon glazed with a sweet Thai sauce and surrounded by crisp and tender veggies. Serve with rice or a few slices of buttered crusty bread.
One Pan Thai Glazed Salmon & Vegetables
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 handful of mangetout (or sugar snap peas)
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- red pepper flakes to taste
- coriander to taste, for garnish
- 1 lime sliced, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 170C degrees (fan assisted) and spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Chop the onion and peppers and thinly slice the carrots.
- Place the Salmon on the baking tray skin side down and then surround with the chopped onion, peppers, carrots and Mangetout (sugar snap peas).
- Whisk the sweet chili sauce, ginger, soy, lime juice and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Reserve 1/2 of the sauce and pour the rest over the Salmon and Vegetables. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven take off the foil and then bake for another 5-7 minutes until the top starts to blacken.
- Remove from oven and brush remaining marinade on top.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and lime slices.