Quick, easy, delicious and refreshing. Spinosi pasta is unlike any other pasta you may be used to; the cooking time is much shorter than other dry pastas and the flavor is far better than most of the other pastas that we’ve tried. This pasta is used by Michelin-starred chefs worldwide and will transport you back to your favorite trip to Italy or give you a preview of what pasta is like over there.
Spinosini pasta with Prosciutto and lemon
- 80 g Prosciutto (dry cured ham) (3 slices)
- 70 g extra virgin olive oil
- 40 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 15 g finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 g lemon zest
- 1 ladle pasta cooking water
- Cut the Prosciutto into thin strips and place in a flying pan with the oil. Warm gently without frying.
- Cook the Spinosini in plenty of salted water (5 litres) for two and a half minutes, drain and pour into the frying pan.
- Add a ladle of cooking water, toss for around one minute then turn off the heat and grate the lemon zest and then the Parmesan cheese on top of it.
- Stir gently and add the finely chopped parsley and, if necessary, some more cooking water or a drop of oil.
Super easy to make, light and fresh flavor, loved the Spinosi pasta (had a great flavor and texture) variety that I tried. Yum.