Breakfast casseroles are easy to make, hearty, filling, and delicious! This recipe features ham and cheese, along with a variety of your favorite veggies.
Ham and Veggie Breakfast Casserole
- 1-1/2 cups bread roughly torn into small pieces
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 2 cups assorted cooked vegetables roughly chopped (like broccoli, onions, asparagus, sweet potatoes, etc.)
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Butter for greasing pan
- Generously butter a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, cheese, ground mustard, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place bread, ham and veggies in casserole dish, and then pour egg mixture on top. Use a spatula to make sure everything is evenly coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Uncover dish and bake for 45 minutes. Let sit about 10 minutes before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!